The corn silage harvester is mainly a machine that uses the blades inside the machine to crush the corn stalks into small pieces.
It can crush and recycle not only corn stalks, but also various crop straws such as cotton stalks, sorghum stalks, and sunflower stalks. Recycled corn straws or crop straws can be directly used as animal feed.
Structure of corn silage harvester
The machine is composed of frame, suspension device, gearbox, corn stalk recovery box, PTO drive, discharge port, hydraulic unloading device, fan, and other structures.
How does a corn silage harvester work?
First, the user needs to link the corn silage harvester to the tractor. During operation, the blade inside the machine will quickly cut the corn stalks. The straw is then fed into the crushing section of the machine. Then the crushed crop stalks will be transported by fans to the recycling bin. Finally, the hydraulic device loads and unloads the crushed straw to the tractor. This is how a corn silage harvester works.
Corn forage harvester for sale
The above are only the parameters of some trailed silage harvesters. Taizy Corn Machinery has a variety of machines with different cutting widths, such as 1m, 1.3m, 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m, 2m, 2.2m, and 2.4m. Customers can choose according to their needs. In addition, we can also provide customized services according to the actual situation of customers. In addition, we also have corn processing machines such as corn harvesters and a variety of corn mill grinders for sale.
Features of the corn straw harvester
- Multifunctional. A corn silage harvester is a machine integrating harvesting, cutting, crushing, and collecting. It really realizes one machine with multiple functions.
- The operation method is simple. Only one person is required to drive the tractor.
- The straw after being cut and crushed by the corn silage harvester can be recycled directly.
- The high degree of automation. The hydraulic device can easily unload the crushed corn stover.
- The hydraulic transmission device can easily control the running speed of the machine.
- The corn forage harvester blades are made of high-strength material and have the characteristics of strong wear resistance.
- The recovery rate is as high as 80%
Uses of corn forage harvester
The machine is suitable for crushing and recycling various crop straws. Corn straw, cotton straw, banana straw, sorghum straw, wheat straw, and grass materials can all be recycled with this trailed silage harvester. The crushed straw can be directly returned to the field or used as animal feed.
How to use the corn silage harvester correctly?
- The user should adjust the machine to a height of 20-50 cm from the ground. This prevents damage to the gimbal.
- Connect the PTO shaft and rotate it 1-2 times.
- Engage the working gear and release the clutch slowly.
- When the corn silage harvester is working, the number of harvesting rows should be determined according to the planting density and the horsepower of the tractor.
- Pay attention to check whether the outlet of corn stalks is unblocked to avoid blockage and affect normal work. If there is an abnormal situation, stop the machine immediately for an inspection.
- Pay attention to check the tightness of the belt during the working process of the machine, so as not to reduce the rotation speed of the cutter shaft and affect the crushing effect.
- If you need to turn the corn silage harvester, you should lift it up first, then turn it around, and then put it down.
- If there is an abnormal noise during the machine’s working process, it should stop working immediately.